Sunday, February 03, 2008

I recently read an article entitled "Where Have All the Good Men Gone" and others had posted comments that girls in their 20s have missed their chance at meeting Mr. Right in the short time of life when these great men are available....


No one ask me to marry them in my 20s. I did date more in my 20s than my teens or any other time of my life. I was heavily involved in youth ministry at that time in my life and meet lots of single guys who shared my faith and convictions and none of them proposed. In fact, my single friends and I always joked about how these Christian guys would look over our shoulder when they were talking to us just making sure no one better looking was entering the scene.There may be a small percentage of women in America who said/would say even if Mr. Right comes along I am not getting married in my 20s. But for the most part, single women did not meet Mr. Right and were/are secure enough in ourselves to not marry Mr. Wrong just to marry.

www.PrincessBubble.com

No comments: