Sunday, February 10, 2008

I recently watched the Bucket List. I saw this movie free online which I did not even know was possible. I LOVED this film. Here is a quick synopsis of the film if you have not heard about The Bucket List:

Corprate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers have nothing in common except for their terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to leave it and do all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die according to their bucket list. In the process, both of them heal each other, become unlikely friends, and ultimately find the joy in life.
I have a dear friend I have traveled with that I consider family. We, like Edward and Carter, have been in the same place in life and am to relate on many different levels that has really deepened our friendship.

I was inspired by these men and their love for each other and the spunk to fulfill the dreams they have always dreamed verse spending their last days focused on dying. I admit it would be hard not to spend these last days with your family. But these friends because family to each other during their trials and experiences. Go see The Bucket List before you Kick the Bucket!

www.PrincessBubble.com

No comments: