Saturday, January 12, 2008

While the writers strike I wonder, "Will we also see re-runs this summer? Or will there be new episodes then?"

I hope for new episodes to my favorite shows like Boston Legal and Grey's Anatomy. But mean while I must make up my own stories in my head about what is happening to these characters. I am picturing an episode I am calling "Where's the Beef?"

In the offices of Crane, Poole and Schmidt, I am picturing Alan Shore and Denny Crane walking down the hallway when they get wind that the firm is representing a case of Mad Cow. (or should I say "tipped off") Denny obviously feels that he should be a part of this case having suffered with the disease himself. Shirley appears and objects telling Denny, "Yes, you are mad thinking we will allow you to have any part of this case." As the three are walking to their respective offices discussing this- another mad cow situation is taking place in the office of Jerry Espenson.

Jerry is crying on Katie Lloyd's shoulder telling Katie that his ex-girl friend Alice (I think that was her name) had dumped his alarm clock she was dating and had taken up with a golden calf. (This girl has some crazy fascination with objects.)

During the episode, there are plays on words and flash backs. The flash backs are to the characters performances in Pretty in Pink and Star Trek. Shirley complains that the painter who is painting her house may never leave (Murphy Brown)... There is a guest appearance of Molly Ringwald -who may be the client with mad cow. And there is much discussion of ladies calves by Denny.

The episode wraps up on Denny's balcony as usual with his dear friend Alan Shore. The pair discusses the upcoming election and the question of what the country really wants change or experience? The discussion is then brought back to the question of the entire show and with a toast Denny and Alan ask, "Where's the Beef?"

www.PrincessBubble.com

No comments: